Hammond, LA 70401
Sizewise began pioneering specialty hospital equipment back in 1996, and they are proud to have led the way with several industry firsts, including:
Research and Development
- First one-touch patient positioner with 750 lb. capacity – Hercules Patient Repositioner™
- First low air loss mattress with 1,000 lb. capacity – Mighty Air™
- First full-body lateral rotation mattress with 1,000 lb. capacity – Big Turn™
- First “tilt-to-stand” wheelchair with 1,000 lb. capacity – Shuttle B Series™
- First low bed with 850 lb. capacity – Low Boy®
- First to develop “green” surfaces that reduce harmful chemical exposure for patients and caregivers – Envy Line™ G Series™
- First to offer an educational newsletter targeted care for the bariatric patient – Xtrawise™
- First to publish and present nationally recognized Case Studies on bariatric wound care patients
With weekly meetings, their Research and Development team focuses on creating new products and programs based on user feedback.
Made in the USA
Sizewise manufactures all of its equipment in the United States, at facilities in Kansas, Texas, and California. Being made in the USA is more than just good business—it makes for quality products. In healthcare, more than any other industry, clinicians need to count on quality, reliability, and proven outcomes. And because they believe American-made products are superior, they offer some of the most durable warranties in the industry.
Berkshire Hathaway - Bobby Tallo Realty